May 10, 2019 (Joliet, IL) – Rialto Square Theatre and NiteLite Promotions welcome back a cappella super group, Home Free, to the Rialto Square Theatre stage on Saturday, October 5, 2019 as part of their Dive Bar Saints World Tour. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 17 at 10 AM. Tickets can be purchased online at www.RialtoSquare.com or in person at the Rialto Square Theatre box office. A VIP upgrade experience is available at www.HomeFreeMusic.com/vip.
For the first time in their wildly successful career, all-vocal Country entertainers HOME FREE are releasing an album chock-full of original music titled DIVE BAR SAINTS on July 26. Available for preorder next Friday (5/17), the 12-track project serves up 10 original songs with band members AUSTIN BROWN (high tenor) and TIM FOUST (bass) among writing credits.
“We’ve been waiting for a special time to release an album like DIVE BAR SAINTS,” shares Foust. “With a couple of us being able to write on it and release it on our own label – we’re so proud of this record.“
Tenor Rob Lundquist adds, “We can’t wait to take this music out on the road and see our Home Fries all over the world this year.”
Penned by tunesmiths Brandon Chase, Arlis Albritton, and Justin Morgan, the grooving title track honors a neon-lit late-night refuge and is available immediately upon preorder, in addition to Foust’s original “Remember This.” Among the dynamic release, Home Free also includes a stirring take of “Go Rest High on That Mountain” (Vince Gill) and a spiritual rendition of “Take Me Home, Country Roads” (John Denver). Succeeding TIMELESS (2017) – #2 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart – this album marks the acclaimed quintet’s debut release off their independent label, Home Free Records, and under The Orchard for distribution.
Home Free’s DIVE BAR SAINTS Track Listing
1. “Remember This” (Tim Foust, Arlis Albritton, Donnie Reis, Chris Chatham)
2. “Leave This Town” (Chris Gelbuda, Chase McGill, Brett Tyler)
3. “Dive Bar Saints” (Brandon Chase, Arlis Albritton, Justin Morgan)
4. “Catch Me If You Can” (Keelan Donovan, Louis Johnson, Anna Rose Menken)
5. “Lonely Girl’s World” (Austin Brown, Steven Martinez, Ava Suppelsa)
6. “Cross That Bridge” (Keelan Donovan, Matthew McVaney)
7. “Dreamer” (Dustin Christensen, Ross Ellis, Dan Fernandez)
8. “What’s the World Coming To” (Tim Foust, Eric Arjes, Mark Nesler)
9. “Go Rest High on That Mountain” (Vince Gill)
10. “Why Not” (Jeffrey Joseph East, Patrick Dodge)
11. “Love Me Like That” (Austin Brown, Steven Martinez, Jeffrey Joseph East)
12. “Take Me Home, Country Roads” (John Denver, William Danoff, Taffy Danoff)
Capping over 140 dates in total across more than 14 countries on their multi-year TIMELESS WORLD TOUR this weekend, Home Free will launch their massive DIVE BAR SAINTS WORLD TOUR takeover this fall. Spanning the United States and 14 countries during the initial trek, additional shows are expected to be announced covering Canada and Australia as well. Kicking off on September 18 at the Saroyan Theatre in Fresno, CA, they’ll supercharge major cities across the world, including a two-night performance at the iconic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN.